Liar Game Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minigame - Don't come second auction

+6
monday
Magmar
Starmie
Magnemite
Nidoran
Nearco
10 posters

Go down

Minigame - Don't come second auction Empty Minigame - Don't come second auction

Post  Nearco Tue May 31, 2011 6:17 pm

In this thread, post how many points you wish to bid. You may up your bid at any point by re-posting. Editted posts/deleted posts will be penalized. The auction will close at the end of round 5.

We will take points from the highest two bidders (equal the amount that they both bid), and give the highest bidder 20 points.

Last edited by Nearco on Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

Back to top Go down

Minigame - Don't come second auction Empty Re: Minigame - Don't come second auction

Post  Nearco Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Q: Are the bids posted here, or PM'd privately?
A: Posted here. PM's will be ignored.
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Back to top Go down

Minigame - Don't come second auction Empty Re: Minigame - Don't come second auction

Post  Nidoran Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

My bid is 5.

Nidoran
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnemite Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 pm

i choose to bid SEVEN Smile
Magnemite
Magnemite
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Electrocution

Back to top Go down

Post  Starmie Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:02 am

Starmie
Starmie
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Being Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Deleting/editting posts is not acceptable. Pidgeot is still down as bidding 20 points.

Edit: Before anyone gets up me, deletion is a form of editing for most purposes. If you delete a line in a program, that counts as an edit.
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Magmar Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Nice, then I will bid 21 points
Pidgeot will lose 20 points and I will only lose 1

Magmar
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Being Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nidoran Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:58 pm

I bid 9001 points. Sorry guys, I'm totally winning this.

Nidoran
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  monday Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Let us all thank the dealer Forli, who apparently planned this game, for Nidoran/Cryselda's post. Thank you, Sedro/Agustin. Very Happy
monday
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Umm... Forli didn't plan this minigame. He did arrange the game, but he also had no way of winning, ever. I don't quite get what your saying.
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Glass Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 pm

I guess the moral of this story is: don't trust random people with your password in THE LIAR GAME
Glass
Glass
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Musketeer

Back to top Go down

Post  monday Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Glass, shut up.
monday
monday
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Forli Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Let us all thank the dealer Forli, who apparently planned this game, for Nidoran/Cryselda's post. Thank you, Sedro/Agustin.

OH NO SHE SAID MY NAME I'M GONNA DIE.

Other than that, I didn't get your post. Still, my entire game was based on three agressive moves, all involving Cryselda, and they all came out quite nicely.
As for this subject, I played legally, so I don't see why are you upset. They told me to play to win, and so I did. She made a huge mistake and paid the consequences for it. As a finalist of the Liar Game Tournament, she should have already learnt how not to get tricked.
Still, I'm loving your anger. Show me some more.

Forli
Forli
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Chessboard thinking

Back to top Go down

Post  monday Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Forli wrote:
Let us all thank the dealer Forli, who apparently planned this game, for Nidoran/Cryselda's post. Thank you, Sedro/Agustin.

OH NO SHE SAID MY NAME I'M GONNA DIE.

Other than that, I didn't get your post. Still, my entire game was based on three agressive moves, all involving Cryselda, and they all came out quite nicely.
As for this subject, I played legally, so I don't see why are you upset. They told me to play to win, and so I did. She made a huge mistake and paid the consequences for it. As a finalist of the Liar Game Tournament, she should have already learnt how not to get tricked.
Still, I'm loving your anger. Show me some more.

Clearly.

I'm sure Nearco has shown you some of the rage that was expressed. Congratulations. I'm glad you're pleased with yourself, as no one else seems to be happy. One happy human being is better than zero.
monday
monday
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 pm

I will clarify that the following things were allowed, as asked by Forli. I've lost the original questions, so these are somewhat paraphrased.

Q: Can two players switch accounts?
A: Yes (mostly due to the difficulty of enforcing such a rule if we said no).

Q: Can I get someone else to post for me?
A: Yes. (Once again, mostly due to the difficulty of enforcing such a rule if we said no).

While it is not explicitly covered, this does cover the case of Cryselda giving Forli her password but Forli not giving anything to Cryselda.

Also, as much as you might say that it is unfair, monkeyboy was able to determine that Forli was the ex-player. Upon realizing such a possibility, she did not suggest that it would be unfair. She also confirmed the idea by asking if it was possible for a mod to be the ex-player. (So, it was rather early in the game)
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Forli Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:39 pm

One happy human being is better than zero.

Hahaha, I know right?
Forli
Forli
Ex-Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Chessboard thinking

Back to top Go down

Post  monday Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Forli wrote:
One happy human being is better than zero.

Hahaha, I know right?

Minigame - Don't come second auction 5831213
monday
monday
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 pm

OK. Game is over. Monday, I understand how you feel. Forli gets the message. Time to move on. I don't want a flame war here. We've gone this long without any major flaming, which is rather impressive for a tournament based on lying and deceiving each other. Please refrain from starting it now.
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cryselda Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 pm

She posted a picture Nearco... I dont know about anyone else but I dont think you can really call that a flame war.
Cryselda
Cryselda
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  MonkeyBoy Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Maybe she could tone down the hate a little.
MonkeyBoy
MonkeyBoy
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Sincerity

Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 pm

It's not just that one post. The topic, as a whole, needs to die. Forli is in the wrong too, for aggravating her continuously, but he already knows that.

And it isn't a flame war yet, but it's gonna turn into one if left to continue. So, I'm putting a stop to it before it gets out of hand. Sorry.
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down