Liar Game Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group C Details

3 posters

Go down

Group C Details Empty Group C Details

Post  Leronira Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

Now that Group C is officially up, the details of it should be explained. Group C was based on the fact that approximately 1/3 of our players are from the Eastern Hemisphere. That in mind, Group C consists of GMT +-0 to GMT +10, the rest being Groups A and B. There were a few exceptions made by request, so if you have objections to this grouping, please post them here with your reasoning. Likewise, you are free to request entrance to Group C if you feel that would work better for you. Group C will use GMT +4, while the others will use GMT -4 (-5 during winter and spring).

Last edited by Leronira on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leronira
Leronira
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Simple Explainations

https://liar-game.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Group C Details Empty Re: Group C Details

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:58 am

Just to be sure, what exact effects does being in Group C have? Will I be able to still take on the preliminary or will I be doing the rounds at different times with Group C?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:50 pm

It's just people in Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia that will be in Group C, because of the time difference. Being in Group C means that you'll have different times for the Rounds than Group A or B, so it's more convenient for you guys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:52 pm

surfeit King wrote:It's just people in Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia that will be in Group C, because of the time difference. Being in Group C means that you'll have different times for the Rounds than Group A or B, so it's more convenient for you guys.

Well if that's the case I hope I'm playing sometime in the evening during the week (6:00PM to 11:00PM) or almost anytime during the weekend (ideally not between or too close to 12:00AM to 7:00AM, some may also not prefer 8 or 9 so 10 or 11 could be the best earliest time for normal people here in the UK for starting a round.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 am

Can i please be changed to division C?
I live in Australia and i have school which clashes with the time of group A and B
Thanks in Advance ^^
Tsuki
Tsuki
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : don't know myself

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravler Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

Aww man
Gravler
Gravler
Not a Player