Liar Game Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caught cheating with 4 accounts on Epic Mafia.

3 posters

Go down

Caught cheating with 4 accounts on Epic Mafia. Empty Caught cheating with 4 accounts on Epic Mafia.

Post  Adam Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Damnit...I was rank 1 in the tournament run, with over 1.2k points. All 4 of my alts got caught cheating because some kierre-wannabe decided to investigate into all of this. It's the LGT all over again, such bs. Over 180 replies were made to the topic about me cheating. My whole run is trashed.
Anonymous
Adam

Back to top Go down

Caught cheating with 4 accounts on Epic Mafia. Empty Re: Caught cheating with 4 accounts on Epic Mafia.

Post  L Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Adam wrote:Damnit...I was rank 1 in the tournament run, with over 1.2k points. All 4 of my alts got caught cheating because some kierre-wannabe decided to investigate into all of this. It's the LGT all over again, such bs. Over 180 replies were made to the topic about me cheating. My whole run is trashed.

I saw, and lol'd
L
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
Back to top Go down

Caught cheating with 4 accounts on Epic Mafia. Empty Re: Caught cheating with 4 accounts on Epic Mafia.

Post  Leronira Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Really? What the f*ck! Who cares about alts, anyway?! I mean, it's not like you're pretending to be someone else or something... jeez. Such bullsh*t.
Leronira
Leronira
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Simple Explainations

https://liar-game.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Adam wrote:Damnit...I was rank 1 in the tournament run, with over 1.2k points. All 4 of my alts got caught cheating because some kierre-wannabe decided to investigate into all of this. It's the LGT all over again, such bs. Over 180 replies were made to the topic about me cheating. My whole run is trashed.

I like how you admit the only way you can win is if you cheat. You really suck at life, you know that?

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cacophon Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Razz
Anonymous
Cacophon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down