Liar Game Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xanatos

5 posters

Go down

Xanatos Empty Xanatos

Post  Xanatos Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 am

Hi

I am Xanatos. I am one of many angry readers who can't stand the wait in between chapters, so this looks like a good way to pass the time. I currently go to University, it's pretty boring, but i'm certainly no labourer so i'm going to have to stick it out. I enjoy sport, watching and playing. To give you a clue where i'm from, as of right now, my home country is still participating in the FIFA Worldcup. I used to be a math nut, but i lost interest in that and enjoy more linguistic and theoretical studies, History being my favourite. I've never done psychology or anything like that, but considering the lack of physical contact it may not matter. I have no idea what to expect, i don't really mind whatever it is, as long as it enthuses me.

At this point i'm going to throw it out to the general forum public that I enjoy having a tight circle of allies who i'd side with till the bitter end. Liar Game is a game for lying, yet there is always room for trust with the right people.

I'll see you guys/girls in the game.
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I'm good at Basketball :)

Back to top Go down

Xanatos Empty Re: Xanatos

Post  Ice the frosty cat Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 am

Interesting, do you intend to pull a string of gambits and roulettes?
Ice the frosty cat
Ice the frosty cat
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Lateral thinking~

http://mitadakesaga.webcomic.ws

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:50 am

hi frosty cat. and i dont no wat im gunna pull coz i just got here and i dont no wat im in for or up against Smile .......but yeah, i have heaps of gambits up my metaphoric sleeve silent Incidentally, i have a never fail roulette plan, its bringing in the cash Smile
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

So you're on here too trying to pass the time. Yep, waiting for the lastest chapter is boring, but hey when it comes out, it never really fails to satisfy me and with that I wish you the best of luck on this forum ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:33 pm

hi FusionBlu! yeah, when a new chapted comes out it satsfies the cravings momentarily....doesnt last very long though. You appear to be the most active member, how often are the mods on...i want those clue emails and to be in a team!! also, have u ever been in a game like this before?
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Xanatos wrote:hi FusionBlu! yeah, when a new chapted comes out it satsfies the cravings momentarily....doesnt last very long though. You appear to be the most active member, how often are the mods on...i want those clue emails and to be in a team!! also, have u ever been in a game like this before?

Chapter, agreed, so short -_-, as for when the moderators are on, I don't know, from an email I recieve with the clues, probably around midnight or 1 o'clock in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). I got on yesterday and this is my first time playing this sort of game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  monday Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Nice to meet you, Xanatos. It's nice to know that you want a tight circle of allies. I wish I could have that, because in real life I am loyal to the end. On here though, I don't care for most people enough to be loyal. I hope you have fun, and good luck~!
monday
monday
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Leader of the Perverts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:02 pm

I agree this is defiantly a great way to pass the time between chapters, I am currently on a standstill with all my current manga because they are all wither finishing up or aren't updating fast enough so anything to make the wait time more bearable is a good thing!
Sarahteehee3
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : hopefully something

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi Sarah and Monday Smile This forum is exploding :0 Yeah i only read Liar Game and One Piece, and considering One Piece was missed this week and Liar Game is having its biggest break ever Sad Sad Sad its been pretty quiet.
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Gosh I know and with Fullmetal alchemist just ending this month and Shugo Chara ending in august the manga world is closing to a halt. So here is just a general question anyone have any new fresh manga they want to suggest? I have read most of the main ones but maybe something just starting up so that updates will be more regular?

I am so excited for this game to start and also for the next chapter of liar game to come out I have already read the spoilers from mangafox but I still can't wait to see the action.
Sarahteehee3
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Sarahteehee3 wrote:Gosh I know and with Fullmetal alchemist just ending this month and Shugo Chara ending in august the manga world is closing to a halt. So here is just a general question anyone have any new fresh manga they want to suggest? I have read most of the main ones but maybe something just starting up so that updates will be more regular?

I am so excited for this game to start and also for the next chapter of liar game to come out I have already read the spoilers from mangafox but I still can't wait to see the action.

There's Veritas, Gamble Fish, and Code Geass. I'm waiting for chapter 138, the end of 4th round, and the beginning of the revival round (I think...)!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm

[/quote]There's Veritas, Gamble Fish, and Code Geass. I'm waiting for chapter 138, the end of 4th round, and the beginning of the revival round (I think...)![/quote]

Gamble Fish and Code Geass are both good but Veritas I have never heard of that I will have to look into it. Thanks for the help!
Sarahteehee3
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Gamble Fish sounds interesting, what's it about??. And yeah, I followed FMA vaguely so it was sad to see that end.
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarahteehee3 Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Xanatos wrote:Gamble Fish sounds interesting, what's it about??. And yeah, I followed FMA vaguely so it was sad to see that end.

From Mangafox:

The story is set at Shishidou, a school attended by rich and elite people. Tomu Shirasagi, a gambler, is a mysterious new transfer student who has come from a public school and faces the elitist environment. There, he declares a challenge toward any student and claims he will bring to ruin the whole school through a series of gambling matches. Nobody knows why he has come to that school or what the real motivations behind his actions are.
During any match, Tomu shows off all of his unique coolness and abilities.

He employs a wide range of tricks, both psychological and physical, to ensure his victory. In any game, you will constantly ask how he’s planning to win, why he’s really doing certain things, and what’s really going on. At the end of the matches, the tricks are revealed.

As the story unfolds, more about Tomu’s past is revealed, leading to unpredictable turns of events.

Link: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/gamble_fish/
Sarahteehee3
Sarahteehee3
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 pm

sounds awesome, thanx very much!
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:02 am

im up to chapter 14, love it Smile
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Stavros XIII Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:11 am

Since everyone's suggesting manga, might I suggest watching the Kaiji anime? There is a manga for it, but only the second series is available on the net, and it doesn't even finish scanalating Sad. Kaiji is really good for everyone here since I assume that they all like Liar Game. Kaiji is on par with Liar Game so go ahead and watch it!
Stavros XIII
Stavros XIII
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Psychological Warfare experience.

Back to top Go down

Post  Xanatos Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 am

dug the old intro thread up, its relevant coz of the kaiji-liar game debate from another topic....

sarah was so nice! im still reading gamble fish to this day, the releases are just so slow!

oh and if anyone wants to form an alliance im totally open to that, just let me know.
Xanatos
Xanatos
Final Round Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down