Liar Game Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{¥}The Liar Game Tournament Bank{$}

3 posters

Go down

{¥}The Liar Game Tournament Bank{$} Empty {¥}The Liar Game Tournament Bank{$}

Post  Solarium King Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

This is an idea, which is similar to the minigame I made as Furer Kip, that Stock balance game (the idea only being the IS and OS Yen thing stolen). However, this would be an element of the game. I can assure you, this isn't some lame way of doing what the LGT already does, it's a lot more A) helpful in playing this game and B) makes the game less debt-ridden.

Basically, there are 2 elements to this bank: Loans and trust funds.

The trust fund, in this bank, would be placed into an account that would only be created if you wanted to make an account in this bank. And that account would be, if it weren't obvious enough, free. In your account however, you'd need more money than 0, so you'd deposit a certain amount of money. Namely, you'd deposit 10% of your total funds at 0% interest, at the least. You could deposit more.

Like I said, the banks objective is to help the players. As such, the money you deposit into the account would be the amount of money you are willing to bet on a profit in the next rounds. You are allowed to withdraw all but 10% of what you originally put into the bank at any point in the game except during rounds.The 10% will be returned to you at the end of the total tournament along with the rest of the money you placed into it. As to continue on, the 10% will also act as a beforehand payment to any LGT debts. The bank is willing to shoulder your debts, until the tournament is over/you tank and lose the LGT. So, this is better shown in an example:

1) *NO LGBT IN THIS EXAMPLE

Mandy has 700 million yen.

She is tricked by her allies and loses 500 million yen.

She now has 200 million yen, end of story.

2) *LGBT IN THIS EXAMPLE

Mandy enters an account in the LGTB. She has 1 billion yen, and places 100 million into the bank.

The following round, Mandy, unfortunately, is betrayed by her allies and gets a -500 million because of this.

She now has -400 million in her bank, which she can pay off later at the same price.

Additionally, she has 900 million yen in her pocket.

Yes, if that tells you anything, Mandy only lost 100 million in her pocket for that bank account that saved her. She enters the next round, with more information on backstabbers, and has a more intelligent way of looking at the game at a small expense. You see? The devastation of losing 500 million in case 1 and 2 are drastically different. Case 1, you only have 200 million left. Case 2, you have 900 million to use, though 400 million is debt.
---
Keys of this example:

you put money into your account
you lose a round, you lose money in the bank account and can go into debt for it
you win a round, you can withdraw money after the round is over

For this to be practical, your initial funds for a round would go into the bank account, so if you had a debt of 100 million in the bank account, and the initial funds were 300 million, you would be in the positive (for the duration of the round if you did nothing) for 200 million. All 300 is manuverable, that part would only be there so the influx and debts came into you bank account and not your pocket money.
---

Part 2, Loans

Simple, VERY simple. Assume a player tanks to a debt of 800 million yen, and loses the game. For this to make sense, let me clarify the LGT's role and the LGTB's role.

the LGT is to in debt the players. LGT was immediate access to your money, now immediate access to your bank account.

the LGTB is to help the players access money. Process that only goes as fast as the players make it go, so not immediate or everlasting.

The LGTB is a corporation based in the LGT, so the LGT would own it.

the player that just lost 800 million has not been reimbursed.

So, the LGT would fund the LGTB, since 800 million yen has gone missing, with 800 million yen (they own 800 million that player X who has lost is endebted to them for). It'd look something like this:

LGT - +800 Million(due to speed of circumvention. that money is invested in LGTB)
LGTB - 0 Million

The LGTB is supposed to help the players. In doing so, the LGT must not always be ahead for people that lose.

So, the LGTB will loan 800 million in total for 0% interest on return. The loans are subject to be loaned at any point in the game. It's still to be returned, but again, immediate cash is more important than long term cash if you are losing or are in a round where you need allies.

Also, the owners of the LGTB would be the LGT, so no player owned LGT section.

Possible idea I made up yesterday, finally wrote it about 30 minutes ago today Very Happy. Just say if it's good or not.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

Back to top Go down

{¥}The Liar Game Tournament Bank{$} Empty Re: {¥}The Liar Game Tournament Bank{$}

Post  Dysania Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 am

Didn't read yet- however I cracked up once you started abbreviating it as LGBT
Dysania
Dysania
Final Round Player

Liar Game Skill : I can put my entire fist in my mouth! =D

Back to top Go down

{¥}The Liar Game Tournament Bank{$} Empty Re: {¥}The Liar Game Tournament Bank{$}

Post  L Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Dysania wrote:Didn't read yet- however I cracked up once you started abbreviating it as LGBT

LGB or LGTB would of been better.. but I think it was on purpose ~
L
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Lol, i wrote this nigh midnight, should've watched out xD.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down