Liar Game Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preliminary Round

3 posters

Go down

Preliminary Round Empty Preliminary Round

Post  Solarium King Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Please let me win; follow this site to see why: http://case1liargame.blogspot.com/. (This was made by Agree 2 Disagree, or KierreX9 if you remember him; he has quit the game, so lying is pointless really, unless he was Leronira. I am Surfeit King, so I would have been IP banned from this site if I were indeed Kierre.) You do not have to read all of it, just the Round One information Kierre found out, when he discovered Nepence.

If you see that site, you might've noticed there is a huge disadvantage for winning the Preliminary Round, namely, the only way to win the game is by having the luck of the devil for someone to pick 'Out'. Now, who is going to pick that, when they make more money if you bribe them (a 1/2 chance of that happening).

You may find that does not make sense. If you look at In, you notice that there are 3 options: Bribe, Physical, or Passive. However, there is a smidge of a loss to picking Physical; like everyone else in the game, the Preliminary Round winner (if he picks Physical) loses 100 million yen. However, unlike everyone else, he can pick Physical all the time someone picks In. What does this mean? Whilst everyone else gets a debt of 100 million and is now forced to enter the Revival Round, the Preliminary Round winner can incur a debt of (let's say there are 20 people in that group) 2 billion yen to the LGT and is forced to enter the Revival Round. Unfortunately, by getting into that massive debt, he loses any chance of winning. Even if he picks Physical more than once, he loses his chance of winning.

Alas, there is another problem of picking Passive; by picking Passive, no one actually wins. Safe to say, you actually lose any chance of winning; +/- 0 to all. The condition of winning this game is to gain at least a single yen more than what you originally started with. You automatically lose if that choice if picked, unless someone gives you a single yen (but alas, if the manager picks Passive for everyone, who ever wants to let someone else win, loses). So logically speaking, the position of winner declares you: A) neck high in debt to the LGT and/or B) hated by every player in the group, because you forcibly made them lose.

Now, obviously, this doesn't make sense; why would I, a person who knows these consequences, want to gain the disadvantage? Surely, I must have some ulterior motive to this, that is so shameless, you would never be willing to gain an alliance with me?

You may attempt to figure it out, however my plan involves everyone in Group B winning. Regardless of my enigmatic way of revealing my plans, I hope you will let me win; mainly because it's so... disadvantageous to be the manager. What do you gain? Nothing, besides hate from everyone else in the group. Even if pick Bribe for everyone, you get a loss of 1 billion yen to the LGT.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill : Losing bets, even if they are a 50% either way.

Back to top Go down

Preliminary Round Empty Re: Preliminary Round

Post  Nearco Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:23 am

Game 1 has changed, because Forli got to look at it and realized it sucked. There is a new game, but you don't get to find out what it is yet. Very Happy
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  L Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 am

Nearco wrote:Game 1 has changed, because Forli got to look at it and realized it sucked. There is a new game, but you don't get to find out what it is yet. Very Happy

Took you a couple of days..
L
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
Back to top Go down

Post  Nearco Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Well, I was gonna leave it for you, but then you didn't say anything. Next time, I won't bother leaving topics in the group B area for the group B dealer. Sound good?
Nearco
Nearco
LGT Dealer

Liar Game Skill : Game Design Miracle Worker

Back to top Go down

Post  L Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm

I don't waste my time to read a page long post, I would rather do something useful.
L
L
Not a Player

Liar Game Skill :
Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Lol, must suck to be Leronira, when someone tells him that all his ideas suck XD.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Solarium King wrote:Lol, must suck to be Leronira, when someone tells him that all his ideas suck XD.

That is where when we do directly go to Leronira to tell him his idea sucks, instead of being way too direct by saying "Your idea sucks!!!", we say "We have a better idea for Round 1, here you go: *passing on the better idea for round 1*". ^^

We are not as direct and harsh as you think. ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 pm

FusionBlu wrote:
Solarium King wrote:Lol, must suck to be Leronira, when someone tells him that all his ideas suck XD.

That is where when we do directly go to Leronira to tell him his idea sucks, instead of being way too direct by saying "Your idea sucks!!!", we say "We have a better idea for Round 1, here you go: *passing on the better idea for round 1*". ^^

We are not as direct and harsh as you think. ^^

Lol, it'd be funny if you were ^.^

Solarium King
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:44 pm

@Solarium King

If that was the case, you would see me getting demoted to player and banned ^^
I would probably be given the loser status as in someone who failed the revival rounds ^^
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Solarium King Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Tanimura wrote:@Solarium King

If that was the case, you would see me getting demoted to player and banned ^^
I would probably be given the loser status as in someone who failed the revival rounds ^^

Lol.

Solarium King
Not a Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down